Saturday, March 15, 2014

Whore Couture Fair

Well, it took a little time in getting into the fair and due to March Break happening, this post is a little later than I had originally intended but I'm finally getting the opportunity to sit down and post this.
After the first few mad waves of traffic going through, I was finally able to jump over to the fair and check out all the hot and sexy styles that have been set up at the WCF.
I do admit, I loaded up on the Lindens before jumping over, ready, willing and oh so able to spend and do some serious shopping.  The mission was successful, since I found quite a few things that screamed my name and insisted on following me home.  Upon arriving home, I played a little dress up and had a great time just enjoying some of the different looks that I put together.  I even picked up a great set of poses, from Purple poses to help show off the styles I picked up at the fair.  Hope you enjoy!




Things I found:
Ryca - Gift necklace "doll"
{tP} Meshed Cutout Romper
Arise - Nose chain/Light Silver
DirtyMind - Sequin Plated Bustier + Shorts
[Shock] Fever Nails XXL - Group gift
BabyDoll - Belly Chain/Barbie pk 1 (metal tones)
Forever Young - Sassy Pants pastel pack
1 Hundred - Delicate lace top
Purple Poses - Wall poses

All outfits here were found over at the Whore Couture Fair, that is going on right now.  Since the traffic is down now compared to the beginning of the month, it's the perfect time to drop by and check all the amazing things that are out for this event.  Please note, there is a script limit at the sim, to help keep the lag down, so you are only allowed about 10 scripts.
Last but not least, here is the taxi to the fair, so grab it and enjoy!

No comments: