Saturday, February 15, 2014

Knocking out the Hearts!

Happy Valentine's everyone!  I know, I'm a day late but I do hope everyone had a fabulous and magical day with their loved ones!
Now onto the fashion chatter.  Knocker's is once again out with a fabulous group gift, the In L.O.V.E Tunic Dress w/color change hud for 8 different colored hearts, which is perfect for the month of February.
While at the store, you know I had to browse and take a look at what else Dita has been up to, which yes, I did go shopping once again.  I found a really cute little dress that is retro, classic and really fun looking. The Retrolicious Rock Me Dress for only 150L comes w/color change hud for 8 different colored dresses, including multi colored versions. 
While putting this look together, I decided to dress it up a little more, with some great makeup I found over at Pink Fuel called Glossy Pout lips the pink pack.  The lashes I"m using here are the ones from FTL, which I admit are the only ones that I can ever seem to satisfactorily fit on my face.  To get the eyes to really stand out nicely, I used Ikon's newest Promise mesh eyes in Moor color and then finished it with the Magika hair that is on sale for 50L till the 18th.  **The Magika hair on sale right now is this years creations and it's the color hud #3 that is on sale only, since she updated the colors in that pack**
I added the Lazuri Royal Blush Valentine's Day Limited set, which was an amazing Valentine's gift that I received from two very special and dear friends.  I love you Southern and Tyra, you guys are the best!






Knocker's:  Retrolicious Rock Me Dress w/color change hud for 8 different colored dresses 150L
                   Gift:  In L.O.V.E Tunic Dress w/color change hud for 8 different colored hearts
                   (Group is 50L to join but very well worth joining)
Redgrave:  Donna shoes 690L
Magika:  NEVER style Color hud #3 50L till 18th
Ikon:  Moor Mesh eyes 150L
FTL:  Lashes w/very easy resize script  150L
Pink Fuel:  Glossy Pout Lip pack[pink] 100L
Lazuri Royal Blush Valentine's Day Limited set (was an amazing Valentine's gift)

No comments: