Monday, February 17, 2014

WoW! What a day!

I love days like this, when I find things that just make me go WOW!  Well, today WoW made me go WOW for sure, with the fantastic skin gift she is giving everyone!  No group is needed to get this really hot looking skin.  It comes with tango/phat azz/slink appliers, that are included with it and I am going to admit, I was not just impressed but amazed on how WELL the appliers are blended with the skin.    Seriously, go over; grab the skin and sit in amazement, on the great job that was done on it.
For the outfit, I did a little wandering over to Designer's Circle, which is open with a fantastic round, with many hot designers participating.  I ended up falling in love with 1 Hundred's little cardigan set, which was only 99L.  It comes with the tango appliers and the phat azz appliers included.


Now for those nifty links that we all love to get:
WoW skins:  Charlotte Moving Gift 0L
1 Hundred:  Knit cardi set in blue 99L (located at Designer's Circle)
Analog Dog:  Valentine's hair gift Nightingale (Red's)

No comments: