Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Sneak Peek

Ok, so I was allowed to grab a little sneak peek from the creators of [M]eilio and Genesis Creations, of upcoming items that will soon be showing up in their stores and I have to admit, I love it!
[M]eilio has come up with a cute little jump suit that will be available in some fantastically hot color combinations, which I have two of them here today with me.  Genesis Creations has a new skin that is arriving soon, with the hot Pria face in Ebony tone.  Instead of blathering on too much though, how about I just show you what you will be seeing soon in their stores!
Side Note:  All of the creations have appliers for the different mesh bodies/pieces available, including Phat Azz, tango, WowMeh, Slink hands and feet and body (skin).



By the end of next week, all these items will be released in the stores, so here is the taxi in anticipation of the new arrivals.

No comments: