Wednesday, July 23, 2014

[M]eilio Sexiness

For today's blog post, I'm going with a style that is both different from my normal style and even hotter than I normally do.  This treat is courtesy of Mei who is the creator of [M]eilio.  I have two outfits, both with amazing looks, very sexy and can be used on the beach or in rp.
The first outfit, called Jezabel is a camisk but has been styled in such a way it's versitile for the beach or for rping in for only 50L.  In the package, you will find the normal system clothing for those who don't use mesh, an applier for Phat azz, and an applier for the WowMeh body.  The one I'm modelling today is the Aqua colored one, which I totally feel in love with.
The second outfit, which is also priced for only 50L, is called Penelope.  It has a corset and a little oopsie belt (oopsie for oops, I forgot to put my panties with this).  You will find in the folder the normal system clothing, an applier for those with the Phat azz and the WowMeh applier, for those with the mesh shape.

Jezabel

Penelope
Where to find these:
[M]eilio - Jezabel outfit - 50L
               Penelope outfit - 50L
Exile - Rain or Shine hair - Past C88 sale
Pure Poison - Sandals - Present C88 sale

No comments: