Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Enelya's Creations!

Awhile ago, one of my best shopping buddies, who is also my sister introduced me to Enelya's Creations.  First I will say I will get my revenge on her, because that created a bit of a monster in me.  Next, I will admit that I'm an addict to EC's things.  I love that she has so many versatile pieces and styles.  The fact that she also has appliers for her outfits already included in most cases, is fantastic.  Top all this, her creations are not only of amazing quality but the prices are just insanely awesomesauce!  Most of her store is priced at 100L or less with only a few items that are over that.  She includes choices!  Many pieces also include color huds, so you can choose which color you want that day and you are not stuck with just that color if you change your mind.  The quality is fantastic and I have received many compliments from the different pieces that I have worn from her store.  Instead of me gushing though, take a peek at the items I chose today to show off, you'll see for yourself!


Enelya's Creations
Devlyn Dress - Mesh 5 Sizes, Hund controlled w/18 colors, Applier Tango included 99L
Sonia Lingerie - Bra/Corset/Pantie/Garter & Stocking - 10 colors with appliers for Phat Azz
                           and Tango/Mirage included 99L
Luna Overknee - Mesh 3 sizes, Hud controlled w/28 colors/styles 100L
Carmen - Top & High waist short, Tango and Phat Azz applier included  Group Gift
LoudBoot - K Spats rigged Mesh, 5 sizes, Boots part can be resized, Color hud w/15 colors
                  for spats/18 color for boot section.  150L

For the hair:
Truth and D!va were used.  The red is from Truth, one of their latest releases and the blonde is from D!va

No comments: