Saturday, January 25, 2014

Soul gives us some Spring

I will admit, I'm snowed out.  I have officially seen enough snow this year to last me a few years.  With that in mind, I went looking for something with more of a Spring air and feel about it.  Something that will remind me that Winter does not last forever but, that there really is a light at the end of the tunnel.
I came across the !Soul store, where everything is only 60L and appliers are available for select styles in her store.  With a nice selection, from outfits for a days shopping trip, formal occasion or just a walk on the beach, !Soul put me into a lighter mood and looking forward to warmer weather.
For the two pieces that really struck the right mood in me, I choose !Soul Mesh Dress/Peep Boots/Belt and !Soul's Mesh tube gown.  The tube gown also comes with a color change hud, so you have 3 different colors to choose from with it.  The Mesh Dress outfit came with the entire outfit, including the purse, belt and boots.  Appliers are included already in the outfits, so you won't have to buy them separately.



Here is the taxi for the inworld store or if you want to take a peek at her marketplace store, you will find it here.

No comments: