Saturday, January 18, 2014

I'm Back!

Due to RL, I've been off for the last few months but, I'm finally back and able to blog again!  Yay!
For my first post in ages, I have the FLG newest gifts and release.  The gifts include a fantastic pair of hot pumps, that is found in the shoe department of the store; and a sexy outfit aptly named Hot Beast that comes with the Phat Azz Appliers.
The newest release from FLG is a fantastic top and skirt, which moves us forward to the future and warmer weather.  The top is called Peu de Tissu and comes in 4 amazing colors, white, pink, black and red; for the very low price of only 30L each.
Next is the matching Long Curvy Skirt which I admit, looks amazing on and finishes up the look for a fun jaunt on a beach.  It also comes in 4 colors, the white, pink, black or red option and is priced 70L each.

Group Gift Hot Beast w/Phat Azz Appliers

Peu de Tissu top, Long Curvy skirt and group gift shoes
Don't forget to drop by and pick up the Group gifts at FLG.  There is not cost to join the group but the gifts are very frequent as is the sales from this amazing designer. 

No comments: