Friday, January 24, 2014

Hot Styles at the Hipster Fair

The Hipster Fair is in full swing now, with fashions and items from some of the most amazing designers around.  For my first visit to the fair (yes, I do intend to go a few times) I found Knocker's store.  As per her usual amazing talent, I feel in love with everything she had showing in her store and I do admit, it took me a little while to finally choose what I wanted to pick up, since I wanted it ALL!
The hipstah shorts in the funky style won out for me, since it's the one that my eyes just kept being drawn to the most.  It's a Hipster Fair exclusive, with several colors to choose from and priced at only 99L each, which does include black leggings in the package.  I paired them off with the super cute  Rough and Sweet Cardigan(appliers included), which can be found in the Bazaar area near the store for only 50L.  To finish off the look, I went with SSW Rockstar shoes which were also in the Bazaar area for only 15L.
While going through the fair, I found numerous dollarbies and gifts, the Blow up one though had me laughing, as I blew bubbles with their bubble blower.
Last but not least, I went with Knocker's Pucker up dress w/tango appliers included, pairing it up with the 9TY Dolly shoes to finish off the look.  The dress was priced at 150L and the shoes were only 25L.  While at the store, don't forget to pick up the Galaxy leggings, which are a hipster fair gift from Dita..they are colorful, fun and really cute for only 1L.







The Hipster Fair has more than 100 store of the best brands that are in SL, along with wonderful gifts in each store and gatcha machines with exclusive items made for this fair.  Located as well, in different areas; are the Bazaar areas where you will find some amazing deals by some of the different creators participating in the fair. (Takes a deep breath and rereads that to make sure I didn't forget anything, though I probably did since there is alot of see at the fair).  So for more information, please check out the blog that I located with their info here and don't forget the grab the taxi, to this fun event!

No comments: