Sunday, September 15, 2013

FLG Goodies!

To dress up your bodacious curves, you can run into quite an investment, not only in time but in money.  I admit, I try really hard to stick to stores that either have the appliers included or at least the price of the appliers is not too high.
One store I have been frequenting more often is FLG.  Not only are the styles varied and the quality is good but, she includes her appliers which look really good on my 'girls'.  Another thing I have noticed with FLG, the creator is very generous with gifts and with sales, though I admit her regular prices are extremely reasonable to begin with.  Today she has out a hot and extemely sexy outfit available for her group(which is free to join), a gift that should not be missed called Pirahna. 
Also out is a corset with a color change hud, which lets you choose from 8 colors. (aqua, black, red, purple, pink, white, blue and green), which is for only 20L. 




Time for some shopping:
FLG - Corset with color hud 20L
           Piranha outfit (group gift)
Adoness - Previous hunt gift nails
Magika - Tomorrow style

No comments: