Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Morning Treat

Here we are, Monday again and half awake for some of us.  While we sip our coffees or teas, attempting to wake up and catch up on all the goings on; I have a little treat to show off.
I admit, I am a fan of Enelya's Creations, I have been for quite some time before I even had mesh breasts.  I became an even bigger fan after I bought them though, since EC does have tangos available for different breasts; she has tangos, Lolas, Ecorp and Mused available for select styles included.  For some of her older styles, she has the tangos available separately, so you can purchase them for 1L for outfits that you already have in your wardrobe.
Today, I picked the Tesia outfit that I found up on Marketplace for only 49L.  I did have to go to the store for this one, to pick up the tango which brought the price of the entire outfit to only 50L.  In this package, there is a selection of different styles of bottoms and tops to choose from, so you can create several looks, depending on your mood.  Included in the package is: tshirt top, lace version top, Gilet top, straight skirt, ruffle skirt, shorts, garter and pantie, jacket, stockings.

Gulette top with shorts and vest

gullet top with ruffled skirt and stockings

Tshirt with ruffled skirt and stockings
Where to find everything:
Enelya's Creations - tesia outfit
Hair by D!va
Pure Poison - Bow necklace (group gift)

Poses by Exposeur
Katink photostudio and background

No comments: