Friday, September 6, 2013

Stalkerazzi Event

Are you ready to stalk your favorite creators?  Or are you going to find even more creators for you to stalk, as they dazzle you with their amazing creations?  
I admit, I was looking for 1 Hundred.  I love her styles and creations and the fact that she creates clothing with tangos available makes me heart her all the more.  I also ended up finding another creator that I feel in love with today...Hard Candy! 
This event is loaded with many high quality designers to tempt, thrill and make you drool over their fabulous looks and I had a great time, regardless of the lag; looking around and enjoying shopping.
Not everything is available with tangos, (hey, have to be fair I suppose to the flatter chested girls) but there was a nice selection, with many different designers.
Here is a little list of the designers that I found who had something available for the more fuller chested ladies:
Blink2Wink, QE Designs, Que Bella, Goth1co, Pr!ck, Hard Candy, Fappy, Dumb Blonde, TRS, Blah, Holli Pocket, Milk, Gawk, Cheeky, 1 Hundred, Letis Tattoo, Crush, Skankaholic.
There may be more that I may have missed, since I did crash near the end; but it is a bit of a beginning! 
Here is your taxi to the event, but warning..it is a bit laggy atm.  The Stalkerazzi event goes from Sept. 6th - 20th, so there is time to wait a few days for it to calm down a little.

Hard Candy Sugar Baby Crop top

1 Hundred Tiny Things outfit

Credit time:
D!va - hair
Tuty's AO for poses
Black Velvet sim for their wonderful scenery

No comments: