Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sinful Delights

There are some things we all have delicious weaknesses for, from the love of a wide variety of hair to folders packed with shoes from everywhere.  I have friends who have so many skins, that they will probably never wear them all; other than when they first picked it up.  There are others who have folders stuffed with amazing jewelry, that are ready to explode with the sheer weight of it all.  I have to confess though, I have a delicious weakness for lingerie.  I love the look and appearance of it but not just any kind, my weakness is with corsets.
While shopping around with a friend, he was kind enough to show me a shop I was not familiar with, loaded with a wide variety of items.  What captured my attention though was a cute set of corsets that were just too sweet to pass up.  Belle's Breath of Lust has so many tempting goodies, I'm still amazed I found this little treat to my senses, but find it I did. 
As I was shopping, I ran into one of my neighbors as well; Lana.  A truly sweet lady, she decided to help feed my love and showed me this super cute little corset she made..well needless to say I was in 7th heaven right there on the spot.  By the way, she's not only a super great neighbor, she's also the amazing designer of Bad Angel. 
So for your viewing pleasure and my love of corsets, here is my little sinful delights.

Sin Corset Lust Edition - Black
Sin Corset Lust Edition - Pink
Skulls pink w/Magenta Latex Back

Where to go for these delights:
Bad Angel - Skulls pink w/Magenta Latex Back
Belle's Breath of Lust - Sin Corset Lust Edition (Black & Pink set)
Enelya's Creations - Zara Overknee w/multi color hud included.
Hush - Emily skin (natural)  (Appliers for mesh breasts - Hush applier pack (Honey tone used)
Hair from Elikatira - discontinued
Boots from Elikatira - discontinued

No comments: