Friday, September 27, 2013

The Beauty of Maai

A couple of days ago, I was lucky enough to catch an announcment about this incredible designer, who had a new, very original gown out.  Curious as always, I tped over and was basically awe struck at not only the beauty of her creations but the originality of them.  The latest gown, an amazing creation aptly named Madam Butterfly, was to say the least; breathtakingly beautiful.  Now when I usually see gowns like this, I get nervous of peeking at price tags, since usually they are way over what my budget allows for.  I'm going to say it..I love Snow Wolfhunter for not only being an amazingly talented creator but the price of her items are within my range.  The gown, which I figured would be over 1,000L is only 450L instead. 
While in her store and  perving around, I also found a very cute little lingerie set that is a group gift, her group is free btw so join! 
For my photos, I'm showing both the front and the back of the outfits, so you can see all the detail that is in this wonderful work.  The added detail on the gown, of the butterflies turns the gown from a beautiful piece of work to an amazing creation with that extra detail, adding alot of depth and a beautiful 3D effect.






Of course, where you need to go:
Maai - for the Madam Butterfly gown and many more as well.

**Big giant thank you to Trevon for letting me grab him and use him in my photos!  Thanks Trevon!**

No comments: