Monday, September 23, 2013

Rockabilly Fashion Fair

I admit, I do love the Rockabilly style.  It's one that I find is hot looking and alot of fun to wear, so yes I am a fan of the style.  That being said, I'm also ecstatic that Flair for Events is going to be presenting the Rockabilly Fashion Fair this coming November.  It will start on the 3rd and go to the 23rd.  It's sponsors are all extremely well known names on the grid:  Sassy, Belleza, Ducknipple, Blueberry, Razor, Aux, Loulou & Co, Paper.doll, Ploom and NV Madworld.  There will be more than 100 designers showing up for this fair, with 2 items exclusively for the fair, 1 for women, 1 for the men.
For more information regarding this event, please pop over to the Rockabilly Fashion Fair blog.

**Side Note:  I've seen what Dita has for her store Knocker's so you really do not want to miss this event!!**


No comments: